The following document states all the rules and courtesies one should follow when borrowing my books. I don’t mean to be rude or a drama queen/king but the book you are taking with you I consider family so please follow the following…
- Return in a timely matter
- DON’T eat while reading the book
- Talk about the book with the friend you borrowed it from
- Don’t loan it to anybody else
- No bent, dog-eared, folded, crumpled, writing or missing pages
- Don’t take it on the bath or pool or anywhere near water
- You break it, you replace it
- You lose it, you replace it
- Last but not least… THE FICTIONAL BOY IS MINE!
I hereby accept all the aforementioned rules and I promise to treat the book with care and love until I return them safely and securely.
______________ Borrower’s Signature
______________ Owner’s Signature
****I’m back with this short, different and goofy post 🙂